• made of foil laminated paper
• reinforced with 8 or 48 threads
• grammage 40 g/m²
• soft, waterproof, absorbent, tough
• white with blue threads
• product put on mattresses, couches, armchairs and other elements that are the equipment of health care units, ie hospitals, outpatient clinics, clinics, etc.
• the products are designed to protect the patient during medical procedures, to prevent the transmission of contaminants and potentially pathogenic microorganisms located in medical rooms, treatment rooms and equipment that furnish these rooms and that may lead to complications of the patient’s treatment process. They are a barrier to
• single use