ANAESTHETIC MASK with open seal
- Device intended for the administration of a gas mixture coming through devices for artificial ventilation.
- Enables performing medical procedures including artificial ventilation, administration of anesthetic gas and carrying out emergency treatment of an unconscious patient.
- Device used in hospitals (operating theaters, intensive care units, emergency departments) as well as during pre-hospital care by rescue teams carrying out rescue operations in an unconscious patient.
- Due to the high quality of materials used, ventilation is conducted in an atraumatic and safe way for the patient.
- Anatomically shaped open seal made of TPE ensures perfect tightness of the mask with minimal pressure.
- Polypropylene, transparent mask dome allows continuous visual observation of the patient.
- Device, when applied to the face, tightly covers the patient's mouth and nose without compressing the eyes.
- Size embossed on the body and colour-coded seal.
- Full size range allows to properly choose the size of the mask depending on the age of the patient.
- Packaging: 1 pc./medical foil.