Air cushion anaesthetic mask
- Device intended for the administration of a gas mixture coming through devices for artificial ventilation.
- Enables performing medical procedures including artificial ventilation, administration of anesthetic gas and carrying out emergency treatment of an unconscious patient.
- Device used in hospitals (operating theaters, intensive care units, emergency departments) as well as during pre-hospital care by rescue teams carrying out rescue operations in an unconscious patient.
- due to the high quality of materials used, ventilation is conducted in an atraumatic and safe way for the patient
- anatomically shaped inflatable cuff, ensures perfect tightness of the mask with minimal pressure
- device, when applied to the face, tightly covers the patient's mouth and nose without compressing the eyes
- clear shell provides continuous visual observation of the patient
- colour-coded retaining rings, easy for size recognition
- retaining ring can be removed when it is not needed
- full size range allows to properly choose the size of the mask depending on the age of the patient
- all sizes are equipped with inflatable check valve to adjust air amount for best cushion fitting auto patient's face
- latex and DEHP-free
- shelf life: 3 years
- packaging: 1 pc./medical foil